Skip to main content

Are you seeking a lucrative investment opportunity that promises substantial growth in the vibrant city of Manchester? Look no further than Berkeley Square, the latest offering from North Fox Property. This luxurious development presents a compelling proposition for investors, offering not only impressive yields of up to 7% but also a host of amenities and a prime location set to undergo significant transformation and growth.


Investment Overview

Berkeley Square represents an unparalleled investment opportunity with a tantalising 26% growth predicted over the next five years. With just a 20% initial investment required on exchange and the remaining 80% balance due on completion in Q4 2026, investors can secure their stake in this prestigious development. Situated on a sprawling 2.8-acre site boasting direct river frontage, Berkeley Square epitomises luxury living in the heart of Manchester.

Luxurious Living Redefined

Designed by award-winning architects, Berkeley Square offers a harmonious blend of sophistication and comfort. Boasting a resort-style ambiance, this development features two buildings centered around a landscaped central square that promotes wellness and a vibrant community atmosphere. Residents will relish in the lavish amenities, including a 5-star hotel-like lobby entrance, concierge services, a state-of-the-art gymnasium, co-working spaces, and rooftop gardens.

Perfectly Positioned for Growth

Strategically located between Manchester City Centre and Media City/Salford Quays, Berkeley Square enjoys proximity to major business hubs, entertainment venues, and cultural attractions. Its ideal location, just 1.1 miles from Deansgate and 1.2 miles from Salford Quays, places residents within easy reach of everything the city has to offer.

Unrivalled Neighborhood Amenities

Berkeley Square residents will benefit from a thriving neighborhood teeming with amenities. From artisanal bakeries to trendy bars and coffee shops, the area offers a diverse array of culinary delights and entertainment options. Additionally, nearby attractions such as Monmouth Park, Ordsall Hall, and RHS Bridgewater provide serene retreats for residents seeking respite from city life.

Gateway to Growth

Berkeley Square’s enviable location adjacent to Pomona Island positions it at the forefront of Manchester’s burgeoning growth. Pomona Island’s ambitious masterplan, encompassing 26 acres of prime real estate, promises to deliver over 2,500 homes and 750,000 sqft of commercial space, further enhancing the area’s appeal and social vibrancy.

Investing in Salford Quays and MediaCityUK

With its close proximity to Salford Quays and MediaCityUK, Berkeley Square offers residents unparalleled access to Manchester’s premier business and leisure destinations. The ongoing £1 billion expansion of MediaCityUK, coupled with Salford Quays’ status as a burgeoning technology and communications hub, ensures sustained demand for housing in the area.


Berkeley Square represents more than just a property investment opportunity; it embodies a lifestyle of luxury, convenience, and growth potential. With its prime location, lavish amenities, and promising growth prospects, Berkeley Square stands poised to redefine upscale urban living in Manchester. Don’t miss your chance to be part of this unparalleled investment opportunity with North Fox Property. Invest in Berkeley Square today and secure your stake in Manchester’s bright future.

Investment Snapshot:

      • Predicted 26% growth over 5 years
      • Yields up to 7%
      • Just 20% initial investment required on exchange
      • Balance of 80% payable on completion in Q4 2026
      • Prime location equidistant between Manchester City Centre and Media City/Salford Quays
      • Situated in an area undergoing billions worth of investment
      • Spacious 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom apartments available
      • No ground rent

Visit North Fox Property for more information.

Leave a Reply